Caldera Premium Villas
COVID-19 Policies & Property Operation Information
Dear valuable guests,
This very special season for all of us, due to the coronavirus outbreak, we consider the safety of our guests, our staff and local community as top priority. Therefore, we implemented precautionary measures and adjustments to Caldera Premium Villas services and facilities in full compliance with the NPHO Regulations (Greek National Public Health Organization). Caldera Premium Villas autonomous layout enhances the safety of the premises as it offers extra privacy and minimizes social engagement with other guests. Rest assured that we will make our utmost to ensure a pleasant and safe stay! You may find below the measures taken but not limited to the following.
Enhanced policies with regards to Covid-19
- Caldera Premium Villas implements the guidelines issued by the NPHO, follows the necessary hygiene measures, keeps appropriate physical distance, wears masks and gloves where and when necessary.
- Caldera Premium Villas staff & external partners are trained on practices for effective cleaning and disinfecting services.
- Antiseptic solutions are available in common areas and rooms. Personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) are available upon request.
- Caldera Premium Villas provides information about pharmacies, local doctors, and hospitals if necessary as well as useful coronavirus awareness material.
- Caldera Premium Villas staff is trained for the handling of a suspected case following the plan for dealing with a suspected case from NPHO and has established direct communication with Santorini hospital for Covid-19 related incidents and health and safety procedures.
- Entrance to the property is allowed to Caldera Premium Villas guests only.
Check-in and Welcoming guests, Reception & Concierge Services & Check-out
- When we welcome you we will avoid handshake and keep appropriate distance to ensure your well-being and the well-being of our employees. Check-in time starts at 15:00. Check-in procedure takes place outdoors by our reception office. Reception area is equipped with antiseptic solution for use by our guests and the reception desk is frequently disinfected. Queuing at the reception during check-in must be avoided, thus we kindly request to provide the time of your arrival in order to arrange a smooth and safe check-in procedure.
- As reception hours will be limited we are providing a phone number to which you may contact us to assist you for requests and concierge services.
- Breakfast is served at the privacy of your room. Standard Breakfast Basket is only available.
- Kindly provide the check-out time in a timely manner. Bills, invoices, and receipts will be sent via email after your check out unless you request them on hard copies upon your checkout. Check out time ends at 11:00. Credit or debit cards are recommended for payment of hotel costs.
- We are obliged to keep an updated record of all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
Cleaning and Housekeeping
- We have extended the duration of check-out and check-in times between stays (check out by 11am and check-in from 3pm) so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using certified products and aired out between stays of guests through natural ventilation.
- We follow enhanced disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance with NPHO instructions. We apply sanitation services in all public areas and pay special attention to cleaning “high-frequency touch points” such as door handles, key cards etc. Fabric surfaces such as furniture upholstery are being cleaned with a steam appliance or certified disinfecting solutions.
- We minimized the frequency of cleaning the suites during the stay of guests and paused turn down service. Housekeeping services are available upon guests’ request. The daily change of sheets, pillowcases, and towels is avoided and only carried out only upon guests’ request. Immaterial objects such as pillows and bedding have been removed from all suites. The same applies to multi-purpose objects such as brochures etc.
Recreational water facilities
Most of Caldera Premium Villas feature private hot tubs. Caldera Premium Villas also features a shared pool and pool area. The quality of water in all our recreational water facilities is checked on a regular basis to meet the required health & Hygiene standards.
- The maximum total number of people entering the swimming pool at any given time will not be greater than three as per the NPHO limitations. Guests are requested to shower before and after entering the pool. Shower gel and an antiseptic solution are available.
- Pool towels are provided to each guest to be used as cover to the sun loungers. Loungers and tables are cleaned and effectively disinfected after a guest leaves and before used by another guest.
Guests are requested to follow the instructions and measures and in case of not abiding with the regulations or if the guests behave inappropriately, the accommodation has the right to ask the customer to leave for public health protection reasons. NPHO highly recommends all guests to have travel insurance which covers expenses concerning COVID-19 (examination, testing, hospitalization, transfer to medical center/hospital, quarantine accommodation, and repatriation).
Caldera Premium Villas